How Tutors.com works
We send you customer requests. You reply with a quote.
Our goal is to help you grow your business by delivering new customers to you. It's simple. Customers tell us the details of their request and we send you their request for free. When a request is a good fit for you, respond with a quote for a small fee.
How it works in 4 simple steps:
1. We deliver customers to you
- Customers come to us to find and hire the right professional for their needs.
- We require every customer to answer relevant and specific questions about their needs.
- Each request is reviewed to ensure it’s legitimate before it is sent to you.
2. You decide which customer is right for your business
- We send each customer's request to experienced professionals like you.
- You review the details of the customers request for free.
- If you are interested and available, let the customer know by sending them a message. We call this sending a quote.
3. Send a quote
- Your quote is a personalized message with your price (not required) and contact information.
- We send your profile, reviews, and contact information with your quote.
- To send your quote, you pay with credits.
4. Get hired, and let us know.
- A request can receive quotes from up to 5 professionals. Usually though, we see just 2-3 quotes per request.
- The customer compares quotes and decides who to hire.
- Work out the details with your customer through the website, over the phone, or in person.
- When you’re hired, customers pay you directly and you keep 100% of what you earn.
- Be sure to let us know so we can improve your chances of being hired again and again.